- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
So I was feeling kind of nostalgic and searched for “Harvest Moon” on Steam to see if they had anything similar and I got this:
Whose that pokemon?
I WANT TO CUDDLE YOU BUT I ALSO WANT TO FUCK YOU HARD I AM CONFLICTED
You garden is quite lovely. It would be a shame if something were to… happen to it…
I love some of the ideas of Starbound but I have no patience for the grindy nature of “crafting” games. Exploring endless, randomly generated planets with deep catacombs? That sounds amazing! Spending hours whittling down at trees and mining ore? Far less interesting.
sorry i only date pokemon masters